Friday, July 9, 2010

Little House on the Prairie

Wayside Chapel
Ingalls Homestead

Mom's Little House


Hope you like these pics

Sorry I missed yesterday but I ended up driving for 600 miles and I was so tired, I went right to sleep. I also failed to add the video but I will do that tonight. Yesterday was a great day because we stopped at the homestead of Laura Ingalls Wilder in De Smet, South Dakota. It was really cool to actually see the land and the replica buildings which she wrote about in her books, which I loved to read when I was younger. I will post those pics, I promise. We also made a stop at this rest stop that had a little chapel called the Wayside Chapel which was adorable. But it was all about the driving yesterday and I am glad that it is over for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment