Friday, July 9, 2010

Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse: Can you see the profile of the face?
Mt. Rushmore

Badlands


Badlands



Badlands


Well, today we went to all of the above places and it was beautiful. I woke up with a huge headache and my neck and back killed me from all of the driving but thank goodness for tylenol. Felt better in an hour. These places were very crowded of course, especially Mt. Rushmore. I was to all of these places about 15 years ago and I can't believe how much the areas have changed. They are all so built up and commercialized, it's crazy. Anyway, I took a ton of pics and videos. Tomorrow, we have to go to the Hertz place because the car has a warning light that says maintenance is required. I have been driving for 800 miles with that light on, praying that we would not break down and thank God we made it safely here. We are suppose to get another car. I wonder what it will be, hmmm... a BMW? Ha Ha!! We may have to pay for damage to the room because my dad just broke the handle on the night stand!! LOL
Looking forward to tomorrow!!!


1 comment:

  1. Did you drive "The Pigs Tale" outside of Mt Rushmore? At every turn in the road you see.....Mt Rushmore!!!!!! Good luck with the car!

    Gina (using Julie's computer)

    ReplyDelete