Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010 Prep Week

Today I begin the prep work for the trip to South Dakota. I think there is more work in the packing than in the actual trip itself. I will be traveling with my parents, which I think will be a great deal of fun. I know most people think, ewww! your parents but I really like my parents. Not only are they nice people but they are funny as well. My dad already bought the lysol spray disinfectant because he doesn't like old people smell, so he will spray it in the hotel room!! He doesn't smell like an old person and neither does my mom but I think they are in fear of the SMELL!! Too funny.
Tried to look for pictures of Mount Rushmore and I can't find them. I know I was there but I looked in all my photo albums and those pics are missing. Really strange. Maybe I put them in the garage.
Anyway, the countdown begins and I am looking forward to a relaxing, nno time limit vacation. I do not have to be back in the city until July 23rd. I hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment